Friday, January 04, 2013

2013 - You've Made Me Alive Again...


It's 2013!

Where have the years gone?

It seems just yesterday when I graduated with 200 high school classmates (year purposely not published *winks*) and took off the next day for 10 days of an eye-awakening boot camp in the swamps of Florida before going off to Quito, Ecuador for 2 and a half months. Yes, time definitely flew.

You know...I used to write all the time. Poems, songs, stories, thoughts...A lot of people I've met in the past 10 years do not know this about me. Unfortunately,  through the years, it somehow gained a hundred million layers of dust up on that shelf.

Now here I am again...brushing off the dust (or maybe it needs a soaking bath?) and awakening my writing spirit again.

2013 - You've made me alive again. Thank you.

 I'm Alive (lyrics included)
















Written:  January 4, 2013


No comments: